Where Will Your Summer Break Take You? Check Out These Summer Bucket List Ideas for College Students!
May 23, 2016 | western
Memorial Day is just one week away, which means the return of cookouts, vacations, pool days, and of course, a break from classes! If you're getting tired of the same old routine every break, check out these summer bucket list ideas for college students (and be sure to tell us which ones you plan on checking off yourself!).
1) Go on a road trip. Nothing says summer like a spontaneous cruise on the open road, with the music on full blast and the windows down. Award yourself extra points if you depart Rivercrest Apartments without so much as a destination in mind!
2) Stop at a lemonade stand. Brighten a child's day while quenching your thirst? Now that's a win-win.
3) Learn something new. Just because you're on summer break doesn't mean you have to put your brain on neutral. Instead, why not try to find a new hobby? Test your skills with a cooking or pottery class, or try out all those craft projects you've been seeing on Nifty.
4) Eat at a new restaurant (or five!). Order a dish from the menu that you'd normally never try.
5) Find a pen pal. Rediscover your own handwriting by sending letters via snail mail.
For more ideas, click on through to Pinterest!